$45 – 1 Member – (Must show valid ID)
$60 – 1 Member
$80 – 2 Members
$105 – 2 Adults, 4 Children
$135 – 2 Adults, 4 Children
$250 – Member +3 (any age)
$500 – Member +3 (any age)
$1000 – Member +5 (any age)
Guidelines for Visits
· Library patrons are entitled to free general admission for two adults and four children under the age of 18.
· Although not included with the Library Museum pass, Planetarium shows, and Mansion tour tickets can be purchased upon arrival. Library passes cannot be applied to tickets purchased online due to limitations in our system.
· Please remind your patrons to always view the Vanderbilt Museum’s website: www.vanderbiltmuseum.org before their visit for planetarium and tour pricing, show and schedule changes, weather-related closures, and general information for planning their visit.
· The Vanderbilt Estate has cobblestone roads and hilly terrain. Wear sensible shoes.
· Winter Hours are currently in effect: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 12 am-4 pm. Summer hours begin June 25, Tuesday-Sunday 11 am – 5 pm.
Membership support enables the Museum to expand and enhance its education programs, and to maintain and restore the collections, grounds and historic buildings. Membership fees are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
CARES ACT: TAX ADVANTAGES
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”), which was signed into law on March 27, 2020, includes new charitable deduction allowances. Your gift to the Vanderbilt Museum at this time may provide you with additional tax advantages. Please consult your own tax advisor.